Web Design & Development Diploma (Advanced)
|Do you want to be a Job Ready Web Designer / Developer?
With the growth of the Internet almost every company now has a web presence. In addition to this, web technologies are used extensively within most organization for the sharing of information internally. This means that skills learn during Web Design & Development Diploma can be used across a huge range of companies and industries.
In this course, you will not only be prepared for the demands of today’s fast-paced business environments by learning a broad range of latest tools & technologies, but also you will become skilled in the main web design technologies. Together with these skills and experience, this diploma can lead you to a successful career as a web designer or other specialist within same environment. In this area of business, skilled people are highly valued and the best jobs are sought after and well paid. Learning these Web Design & Development skills is easier at CBT College because of our tried and trusted methods are the best available. You will work at your own pace in our comfortable premises, helped by experienced trainers as required. You choose your own hours and keep the reference materials & developed project when the course is over.
Earn a prestigious CBT Web Design & Development Diploma and make your CV stand out.
Our diploma provides you with the vital skills for a successful career as a Web Designer leading on to the sought-after and well paid employment opportunities in web design / development or you can work as a freelancer for any local or off-shore clients...
| Course Outline
Theoretical Part (10%)
- Internet Architecture & Protocols
- Internet protocol (IP), File Transfer Protocol, Hyper Text Transfer Protocol & HTTPS
- Types of Networks, LAN, WAN, VPN, Intranet & Internet
- Web / Mail Servers
- Internet Naming Conventions
- ICAAN, IANA & other Internet Governing Bodies
- Worldwide Domain Registries
- Domains & Domain Extensions
- Domain Registration & Hosting
- Internet Future
- Internet Technologies (Microsoft, Open Source & all)
- What are Websites & its types? (Static, Dynamic, Interactive, Responsive, Portals, E-Commerce & all)
- Latest Trends in Web design & specific Market Research
- Search Engines
- Google bot, spiders, crawlers & Indexing
- SEO Techniques
- Website Performance & Speed
- On page Optimization and Off page Optimization
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google AdSense
- Browsers & Browser Compatibility
- Website Design/ Development Cost & Time Estimations
- Website Content Collection & Client Requirements
- Website Designing / Development Cycle & Completion Techniques
- Website Testing (Unit & Full Testing Procedure & Techniques)
- Website Deployment on Internet & Final Testing
- Effective Business Communication Skills
Technical & Practical Part (90%)
- Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- JQuery (Slideshow, Image Galleries, Dropdown, Tabs, Accordion & all)
- Mootools (Slideshow, Image Galleries, Dropdown, Tabs, Accordion & all)
- Facebook Integration on Website
- Google Maps Integration on Website
- Audio/ Video Integration on Website
- Introduction to Content Management Systems (CMS)
- PHP Development
- Database Desing & Setup in mySQL
- Database (mySQL) Integration via PHP
- Online Payment Gateways & Solutions
- Setting up Meta Tags
- Google Webmaster / Google Analytics Integration
- Submitting Sitemap
- Submitting Sitemap
- Social Media Setup & Integration
- Blog Setup & Integration
- Verifying Website
- Google Submission
Live Project (during Technical & Practical Part)
- Project starts, soon as Technical part (HTML language) starts
- Project is totally based on Students own choice.
- Each student starts & works on its own Project in a class
- Every day you learn new stuff & it’s supposed to be implemented in that project
- Each student gets One-to-One Assistance & Training to implement things in the project
- Project grows with the course every day
- By end of the course, Project is finally done & everything you learn in this course is now part of that project
- Project goes through Testing & few other procedure
- Project is totally based on Industry Standards, Quality & Trends
- Project is purely based on Professional Techniques & of Professional level
- Project is now ready to go Live on Internet via FTP & pleasure will be ours
- Student will keep the reference materials & developed project when the course is over.
- Successfully completed project will be the 1st addition to student’s portfolio.
- With this developed project & training, our student wont be considered as Fresh or Trainee instead can apply or work as a Professional Web Designer, Developer & SEO Specialist.
In this course, we will cover Web Design, Web Development via PHP/ my SQL & SEO
*click the titles to view more detailed course outline
- Head of the Technical & Training Department at CBT College is having more than 17-years of professional experience in local & offshore (EU) industry.
- All Trainers at CBT College are highly qualified, experienced and Top Notch Industry Professionals with hands-on knowledge and experience of Latest Tools & Technologies.
- All Trainers at CBT College are working on local & off-shore projects and developers of 100s of Websites, Portals and Online Systems.
Do you want to find more about this course, please contact us