Spoken English (Level-3)
| How to start speaking fluent English after years wasted on traditional english studies?
It's a advanced level course, intended for those who not only want to focus on fluency in speaking and listening but also want to learn other english practice at work, business etc. Better English is a critical factor in determining your social and professional success today. Your core skills are definitely important whether you are a teacher, lawyer, doctor or a property dealer. However if your English and communication skills are not up to the mark then it affects your career as well as self confidence. There is a little english test you may need to go through to test your english level before joining this course
The English language is the global language of business communication today and spoken fluency is of paramount importance. Whether you need English to speak to friends or to professionals a high level of spoken fluency is demanded. Whether face-to-face, on the telephone, taking part in conference calls or giving presentations you need to communicate effectively and give the right impression. Smart English speaking is an active skill, and how you use it professionally can really make a difference to the success of your work.
| Course Outline
||Duration: 4 Weeks / 5-days / week
We have our own course material for this level which we have prepared very carefully to deliver you focused speaking & listening skills towards this specific spoken english level-3 course.
- developing your speaking and listening skills and strategies in particular situations
Do you want to find more about this course, please contact us
- improving your pronunciation
- increasing your fluency in discussions and in informal conversation
- extending your knowledge of key features of spoken English and how to use them
- activating and enlarging your vocabulary
- developing your understanding of the impact of age and culture on spoken English
- Advanced Business English which includes Presentation and Communication Skills, Effective Writing, Public speaking etc.
It is an advanced level program which consolidates your strengths and helps you overcome specific weak areas.
Our aim is ...
- to increase awareness of spoken English used in a variety of contexts.
- to develop spoken fluency and improve all aspects of pronunciation.
- to develop listening skills and strategies in a range of contexts.
- to extend knowledge of current English vocabulary and idioms.
The material used in class will focus on cultural, political and contemporary issues as well a providing some insight into our real life. There will be opportunities for free discussion and conversation as well as more structured practice in using tactics and functional language which improve your effectiveness as a speaker e.g. re-phrasing, clarifying, holding your turn, summarising.
Developing listening skills forms an important part of the course; listening actively to fellow participants; understanding language used in audio and video tapes including different varieties and accents of English; listening and entering into discussion with people outside your course and with a guest speaker. In the language laboratory and in pronunciation workshops you will be asked to work to improve your own pronunciation and use of stress and intonation.
All students are expected to participate actively in spoken language activities. You may also have to collect information in various ways to use as material for projects or other aspects of the course. Collecting information should encourage students to meet and talk to a range of local people.