|Do you want to be a job ready e-Commerce Developer?
Ecommerce have been popular in the recent years because of the increased use of the internet. The internet has influenced the life of people in such a way that even business and shopping has also taken to the internet. There are millions of people who surf the internet and everyone has needs. In the US, 80 percent of the business is done over the internet; also there is an increase in the percentage of people who buy things online.
Earn a prestigious CBT Online Shops / WebStores Setup Training and make your CV stand out.
E-Commerce Building an e-commerce Web site is a challenging task. Site developers must be versed in business plans, technology hosting and site architecture, shopping carts, security and legal issues, and more.
In this hands-on course, you'll learn how build an e-commerce Web site. Students learn a systematic approach to e-commerce development, covering all the issues that professional developers consider: validating a business plan, building a shopping cart, developing content and setting up quality customer service. The focus of the course is on developing the broader business knowledge that designers need for working on e-commerce development projects.
During this course you will learn following...
- Develop an understanding of how to define an e-commerce project, including defining your site's intent, budget, staffing, target audience, and hosting.
Do you want to find more about this course, please contact us
- Write a site plan that includes company description, statement of intent, products and services, technology and hosting, staffing, and general budget.
- Develop an understanding of the major goals for the primary pages of an e-commerce site, including the home page, about page, product page, and contact sections.
- Write text content for the main areas of a site, including the home page, about page, product page, and contact sections.
- Develop an understanding of standard approaches to structuring, designing, and producing content for an e-commerce site.
- Design appropriate color schemes, typography, layout, graphics, and navigation schemes for an e-commerce site based on e-commerce design principles.
- Develop an understanding of how shopping carts and inventory databases operate and what users expect from shopping carts.
- Configure a free shopping cart for site visitors and add it to an e-commerce site.
- Develop an understanding of different business account options used by e-commerce sites, including merchant accounts and alternative payment systems.
- Research different business account options used by e-commerce sites, assessing the costs and features of each plan.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of order fulfillment and customer service to customer retention and marketing.
- Plan a customer service and order fulfillment strategy for an e-commerce site.
Computer with Internet connection (1 MB or faster).
Experience developing Web pages with HTML and CSS (either hand-coding or with an editor such as Dreamweaver).
Experience creating Web graphics using Photoshop, Fireworks, or other graphics application.
Basic Web hosting account and experience with FTPing files to the Web.