During this course you will learn following...
Do you want to find more about this course, please contact us
- Site settings, Content Linked Titles, Read More Links
- Content Item Navigation, Server, Default Metadata, Mail, Caching, Statistics, SEO, Wysiwyg editors
- Advanced Media manager, Creating image directories/folders
- Uploading and deleting images
- Modifying images/resizing
- Module Positions and site layout
- Template Manager, Installing templates
- Setting the default template, Using multiple templates
- Trash manager, permanently deleting menu and content items
- User administration, creating users, editing users, setting access levels, blocking users, deleting users
- Components, Configuring and installing components
- SEF (search engine friendly) component administration
- JCE Text Editor configuration
- Site Modules, Installing Modules, Module Order, Custom Modules, Component modules
- Access Level, Parameters
- Menus, Site Content, Creating, and editing content items/pages, Static Content Pages, Publishing and unpublishing content/pages, Setting access levels for content/pages, Inserting images into pages, Content/page parameters, Meta tag and meta keyword information, Adding menu links, Front page manager, Newsflash items, Inserting a Google maps System, Configuring Joomla templates in dreamweaver or your ftp program
- Joomla Security
Computer with Internet connection (1 MB or faster).
Experience developing Web pages with HTML and CSS (either hand-coding or with an editor such as Dreamweaver).
Experience creating Web graphics using Photoshop, Fireworks, or other graphics application.
Basic Web hosting account and experience with FTPing files to the Web.