Computer Graphics (Advanced) Course
|Do you want to be a job ready Professional Graphics Expert?
If you wish to use Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop together, you will have a very powerful tool on your web design belt. This Web Graphics course will teach you how to create web graphics with Adobe Photoshop, optimise your images and then export them for use in Dreamweaver and CMS tools like WordPress.
If you wish to design eye-catching artwork like Business Cards, Brochures, Leaflets, Advertisement Material, Calendars, Books Composing etc then you must have an expert level experience. Our this course not only train you to get expertise in said tools but also gives you an awareness of Print Media and related tips & tricks.
Earn a prestigious CBT Computer Graphics Advanced Training and make your CV stand out.
Once you have completed the course you will be able to:
- Work effectively and flexibly with Photoshop tools to create stylish web graphics
- Create and optimise images for the web.
- Use filters and layer effects both as tools and effects
- Develop Photoshop skills further using the in depth knowledge gained during this course
- Export from Photoshop using the most appropriate file formats for the web.
- Work effectively and flexibly with Corel Draw & Inpage kind of tools to create stylish and impressive artwork
- Create and optimise images for the press.
- Export from Corel & Inpage using the most appropriate file formats for the print media.
| Course Outline
During this course you will learn following...
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Image Ready
- Corel Draw
- Inpage (Urdu Composing)
- Digital Layout & Structures
- Digital Formats
- Press/ Print Media Technologies
- Press/ Print Media Formats
If you would like to attend enroll for Computer Graphics Advanced course, you need to be confident using a PC, including creating, moving and deleting files and folders.
Do you want to find more about this course, please contact us